Residential Garage Door Repair Burbank
Request an Estimate
Residential garage door repair Burbank Trusts!
Garage Door Repair Burbank CA offers residential and commercial services. Our garage door company specializes in installation and repair services. Our professional technicians also install and repair gates in Burbank, CA. We also perform routine maintenance on garages and gates to extend their longevity. You can count on us for any gate or garage door services you need in Burbank, CA! We provide superior service and a worry-free experience!
Our local company installs garage doors and gates to Burbank, CA, and nearby towns. We also provide repair maintenance services to extend the longevity of your garage door. Residential garage doors typically last 15-20 years. The lifespan of garage doors depends on the climate, usage, and routine maintenance. Our technicians can install or replace any type of garage door. We offer competitive prices and have friendly and professional garage door installers.
Some common problems We see include worn cables, broken springs, bent tracks, damaged panels, and misaligned safety sensors.Our skilled technicians can perform all repairs on your home’s garage door and get it working again. Our maintenance services prevent further damage. Routine garage door maintenance saves you repair costs in the long run. By delaying professional garage door repair services, the damage can worsen.
Start by contacting Garage Door Burbank today for any installation, repair, or maintenance services you need. Give us a call or fill out our online request form and speak with a team member. We prioritize customer service.
We offer installation services to Burbank and nearby areas in CA. A new garage door increases the value of your home and lasts for years. Our dedicated team will work with you to choose the color, style, and features that suit your home. Our locally owned garage door company can typically complete installation in one day. We have all the hardware and supplies for any garage door installation. We provide courteous and efficient garage door installation service to all customers.
When you schedule garage door installation, we send out technicians in the Burbank area. Our expertise and superior craftsmanship make local garage door companies in Burbank, CA. We will install a brand-new garage door system and remove all old components. We practice environmentally friendly disposal services. Any old garage doors, cables, tracks, and other hardware will go to a recycling or green facility. Get your quote for garage door installation in Burbank, CA, today by contacting us!
We install single or double garage doors. Choose from a variety of modern or traditional styles for your residence. Some types of garage doors include:
- Side Hinged
- Slide to the Side
For new garage door installation in Burbank, CA, contact us today! Call us or fill out the online form, and we will set up an appointment.
Get the Burbank CA garage door repair today!
Garage door repairs may appear simple to perform but can be dangerous and cause more damage. Hiring professionals to perform any garage repairs will be safer and easier for you. A garage door can weigh up to 200 lbs. and double doors up to 400 lbs. If you attempt garage repairs without professionals, this can result in death or injury. Garage Repair Burbank provides residential services to fix any issues you may have.
Our technicians can repair any exterior damage to your garage door that may result from your car hitting it or children playing. Depending on the extent of damage, we can replace broken panels or the entire garage door. Our specialists can also repair any issues with the garage door’s operating system. Typical repair services often include broken or degraded springs or cables and bent or broken tracks. If you have problems with your garage door opener’s sensor, our technicians specialize in safety sensor repairs as well. We can take on any size project and fix all types of problems you may encounter. Our repair services will get things back into working order. By having us repair your garage door, you and your family will be safer. We will secure the garage door, protecting your property like vehicles or other items in the garage.
Contact us today if you need repair services in Burbank, CA, or nearby areas. We will come to your home and repair any issues with your garage door. Get your quote by filling out the online form or call us.
Our technicians often repair broken garage door springs, a common problem we see. Garage door springs wear over time due to frequent use. We can repair extension or torsion lifting spring systems. We often replace extension or torsion springs on garage door repair calls. Both types of garage door spring systems have a lifespan of approximately 5-7 years. Torsion springs have a house system with a steel plate above the garage door opening. Extension spring systems sit above double horizontal tracks with safety cables. Our garage door repair technicians can replace broken springs of either system safely.
Broken garage door springs can create an unsafe situation or cause further damage. Your garage door may fall, and with a weight of up to 200 lbs., this can result in serious injury. Double garage doors can weigh up to 400 lbs. Broken garage door spring repairs require professionals. Our team provides this repair service and has experienced technicians.
If your garage door has broken springs, contact us today! We will send specialists to repair your garage door’s springs. Call us or fill out the online form to schedule repair service in Burbank, CA, and nearby areas.
Regular garage door opener maintenance prevents more extensive and more costly problems. We offer garage door opener repair Burbank CA can count on! We provide maintenance services for garage door openers to Burbank, CA. Our garage door specialists can assist you with the following maintenance services:
- Garage Door Inspections: Our technicians can come and look at your garage door opener to check for potential issues. We will thoroughly inspect the garage door’s cables and tracks. If we see fraying, we will recommend cable replacement services.
- Tighten Hardware: Our local garage door company will tighten roller brackets and bolts to ensure no future problems.
- Look at the Alignment: To preserve the condition of your garage door, our team will disconnect the door to check the springs. The garage door technicians will either adjust the springs or replace them.
- Inspect the Rollers: The garage door system’s rollers will either be nylon or steel. We recommend inspecting rollers every six months. Garage door rollers last approximately seven years before needing replacement. If you notice any damage on the garage door’s rollers, do not wait and schedule replacement services.
- Replacing Weatherstripping: On the bottom of your garage door, the rubber seal strip may be deteriorating. Our garage door specialists can cut a new weatherstrip and insert it into the grooves. This rubber seal strip protects your garage and home from exposure to the elements.
- Lubricating Necessary Parts: Applying lubrication to your garage doors adds longevity to the system.
We provide routine garage door maintenance services to Burbank, CA, and surrounding areas. The Garage Door opener repair Burbank CA trusts! Schedule an appointment with us by calling or sending in the online form.
Garage door cables use tension in the springs to pull the total weight of the garage door up while operating. When a garage door lift cable breaks, the weight transfers to one side. You may see one side of your garage door up in the air and one closed. Over time garage door cables can weaken and break due to age or no routine maintenance. If your garage door gets stuck or no longer hangs on the tracks, it will need cable replacement. We provide cable replacement services. Our technicians replace lift cables on garage doors. Cable size depends on the weight of the garage door. Standard residential garages have 7-strand cables with a 1/8thdiameter. Our specialists always assess garage doors before performing cable replacement services. Regular garage door maintenance services include inspecting the cables. If you delay replacing your garage door’s cables, this can cause further damage and incur more costs.
If your garage door needs new cables in Burbank, CA, contact us today. We offer competitive prices and fast and friendly service. Give us a call or submit the online request form. Our locally owned garage door company looks forward to serving you!
Panel replacement often occurs as a result of cars crashing into the garage or other accidents. Most of the time, the garage door only has damage on the bottom sections. This does not require a total replacement of the garage door, which will cost less. Our specialists will get your garage door’s make and model, then install panel replacements.
Contact us by phone or get an estimate if your garage needs panel replacement in Burbank, CA.
Your garage door will not fully function if you have a bent or broken track. Broken tracks also pose safety risks and require professional repair service. You may need track repair due to your car hitting the garage or wear and tear. Other reasons may include poor installation or quality of the garage door system. Some garage door track repairs require little work, like adjusting the existing tracks or their rollers. If the track has more extensive damage, our garage door company will replace the track for you. We always try to repair hardware before replacing it.
Our track repair technicians can replace and reinstall rollers on single and double garage doors. One or two broken rollers place tension on the entire garage door and can cause extensive damage. We can also tighten loose tracks by replacing bolts or brackets. If your garage door comes off the track, this can be due to alignment issues with the vertical rails. We will realign your garage door, so it functions properly.
Get your garage back on track today and contact us. Call us or fill out the form for track repair for your garage door in the Burbank, CA, area.
Garage door safety sensors will cause the opener to stop working when an object is in its view. The sensors may become unaligned or have wiring issues. Both problems will cause the garage door to get stuck despite no obstruction. We will need to realign the sensors or replace the wiring to get your system working correctly. Safety sensors have two types, mechanical and photocell. We recommend replacing any sensors over 20 years old.
For any problems with your garage door’s safety sensor, contact us by calling or submitting the form. Our experienced technicians will repair your safety sensor and make your life easier.
Garage Door Repair of Burbank, CA, also provides gate services to our customers. We provide automatic gate services that can be metal, wood, or vinyl materials.
Some services include:
- Residential Gate Installation: Set your property apart with a new decorative gate that adds elegance and security. Our skilled professionals can perform gate installation and create a look you love. Our team can help you select the gate to install for your home.
- Residential Gate Repair Services: We also provide repair services for automatic gates. Gates can stop working for several reasons. Rollers can stick, or the gears or sensors can have issues. If your electric gate does not open automatically, contact us. Call to schedule an appointment for gate repair service in Burbank, CA. We will repair your gate and save you time and frustration from manually opening it each time.
- Commercial Gate Installation: Commercial gate installation secures your building and property. Garage Door Repair installs commercial gates in Burbank, CA, and nearby towns.
- Swing Gates: We install single and double swing gates for your business. Single swing gates allow individuals access. Double swing gates accommodate large vehicles and multiple lanes of traffic.
- Sliding Gates: Commercial sliding gates give additional security and coverage for large openings.
- Rolling Gates: Rolling gates have rubber wheels with wide access for your commercial needs.
- Pedestrian Gates: These gates swing open and allow authorized individuals to enter your commercial property.
- Crash Deterrent Gates: These gates have a heavy-duty design. Crash deterrent gates can withstand impact from vehicles crashing into them.
- Panic Gates: For emergency needs, these gates allow people to exit the premises safely.
- Access Control: We install access control systems featuring the latest technology. Access control systems give you advanced security with digital and smart communication services.
- Gate Operators and Motors: We install gate operators and motors that can upgrade your gate system.
- Commercial Gate Repair: If your business’ gate has working issues, this can pose security risks. Our locally owned company offers commercial gate repair services.